Monday, September 24, 2007

Shh..it's a secret.

I arrived home at about 11 o'clock on Saturday night, after a mini-road trip to visit a friend who lives about an hour away. I thought I was ready for bigger field trips, but apparently this was a little bigger than Ragnarson and I could take because I was literally weeping with exhaustion. Stumbling into the house I almost tripped over a couple of packages that had been tucked in between the door and the screen. I had ordered a few baby things last week, long sleeve onsies, diaper covers...really exciting shit right? so I didn't think much of it. I dropped them in my chair and staggered off to bed, hoping for a few minutes of sleep before Ragnarson woke up for his midnight nosh.


So I didn't take a close look at the packages until the next morning. One of them was baby stuff, but the other had a mysterious post mark from Wisconsin...who do I know in Wisconsin? No one that would be sending me things.


What ho? A package full of piratey swag and yarn? Yay for secret pals who send packages timed to arrive precisely when you need a little pick me up!

Ragnar...I can take non-blurry photos, I swear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great booty! I'm glad that I stumbled onto your blog, it made me smile!!!