Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Just when I think I'm getting tired of piracy...

I find out that I can coast in the wake of my neighbors wireless connection.

Arrgh!

That's right, when the wind is southernly, the sun is shining and the sails are at half mast I can just eek out enough signal to post a blog entry from the lazy boy in my livingroom. So far this has happened twice.

Just so you all know, I'm going to be shop sitting at Woven Art while Nancy is out of town, and I'd love to have company if anyone wants to come by and knit with me. I'm working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Tuesday and the following Wednesday, so if anyone is in the neighborhood it would be nice to have knitting buddies.

And...the show is up. I spent last week sleeping until noon and doing all the domesticy bullshit that I didn't get to do while I was chained to the sewing machine. I baked bread. I made many tasty dinners. It was a lovely vacation, but I think I'm ready to face the studio once again.

I have no idea how long the wind will be blowing in the right direction for me to maintain signal strength so I'm signing off now, more experimentation is needed to find the exact angle for piracy....perhaps I'll become a more regular blogger!

Ragnar...signal pirate.

No comments: